Blogging can become very addictive at times. It can be a very exhilarating experience to share your knowledge and ideas to the rest of the world. I can literally sit down for ten hours straight and blog my brains out. There is serious downside to it and that’s weight gain.
I mean let’s face it, no matter how much you try to run away from it, the only thing you do while blogging is sit around hammering at a keyboard. No exercise whatsoever. This makes it very easy for that extra doughnut or burger to get to your thighs and butt. YOU NEED TO EXERCISE. Here are a few tips that would help you shed some pounds or at least keep healthy while you blog.
· Do some jumping jacks at least every hour of blogging.
· Do some pushups before and after a blogging session.
· Do some sit ups, at least 50 or so…… I’m kidding don’t get a heart attack; just 10-15 would be enough after every 2 hours.
· Do some stretches, you have to keep your body flexible, you don’t want to end up with a serious stiff neck
· Before or after a blogging session, go for a jog or walk.
These tips will not only keep you reasonably fit, they will also help you